AP ICET Admit Card 2019: Sri Venkateswara University-AP ICET 2019 Admit Card is available to registered candidates from 20th April 2019. Candidates who had registered for the AP ICET 2019 can download the Admit card from the official website. Authority will release the admit card in the official portal of university is https://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET.
|Latest Update: Availability of AP ICET Admit card 2019 is from 20th April 2019. Candidates who registered can download the admit card from official website https://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET.|
AP ICET 2019 is scheduled to be conducted in the month of April. university declared the date of examination on 26th April 2019. This Entrance examination is conducted in single stage across the country in offline mode. Candidates can get the admit card through online from official website that admit card must be retain till the end of admission process.
AP ICET 2019 Important Dates:
|Release of Admit Card||20th April 2019 onwards|
|AP ICET 2019 Exam dates||26th May 2019|
|Answer Key||Within a Week after completion of Test|
|Counselling Starts from||–|
Candidates need to go through this dates for AP ICET 2019 this dates was published by university in official website. This article will provide information regarding the AP ICET 2019. For more new updates and dates can candidates can refer this article and in addition this you can follow official website.
Concise of AP ICET Exam, Admit Card 2019:
|Article About||AP ICET 2019 Admit card,exam dates.|
|Type of exam||State level entrance test|
|Notification||AP ICET PG 2019|
|Authority||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Exam Date||26th May 2019|
|Admit card||20th April 2019|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website. Print AP ICET hall ticket from the link shared on the page. Candidates need to carry the admit card to examination centre on the date exam. Read the instruction on the admit card. Hall ticket should be safe till the admission process.
Steps to download the AP ICET Admit card 2019:
- Candidates who got registered for AP ICET visit official website to download the hall ticket from https://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET.
- Next homepage of the university will be on screen search for AP ICET Admit card 2019.
- Click on the relevant link , Fill required details to login.
- After successful login it will redirect to next page of admit card.
- Download the admit card, check every details in admit card.
- Take a printout of admit card for further use.
- Candidates need to carry the hall ticket to the exam centre along with Valid Gov.ID Proof on the date of exam.
Check what will be on AP ICET Admit card 2019:
- Name of the Applicant.
- Application number.
- Photo and Signature of the candidate.
- Hall ticket number.
- Test centre name along with address.
- Test date and time.
- Subject opted for ICET
- Instruction for candidates.
Note : Examination Timings morning session 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM , afternoon session 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Candidates should be present in exam centre in time. Follow the instruction mentioned on the admit card to avoid problems in examination centre.
Article will provide new updates follow us. Ask us in comment section for more information regarding AP ICET.