Ayushman Bharat Recruitment 2019: Candidates who are aspiring to get job after your 12th can apply for this Ayushman Bharat recruitment 2019. Under Ayushman Mitra there are about 1 lakh jobs will be opened soon. There are other jobs under the scheme of Ayushman Bharat these jobs will include like doctors, nurses, technicians, Paramedical staff, Ayushman Mitra/Volunteer etc.
The central government sponsored Ayushman Bharat has provide above 1 lakh vacancies and opportunities in the next coming 5 years. Based on present announcement Ayushman Bharat Scheme in coming year will fill the total vacancies in Ayushman Mitra.
Ayushman Bharat Health Scheme AM jobs 2019:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this AM Recruitment the application can be submitted online till 30th April 2019 to address i.e Office no. 201,S/F, D-7/Old D-4, Lakshmi Nagar, New Delhi.
Candidates will be recruited for different post like Hospitals, Insurance, Companies, Calls Centres and Research Section candidates can be recruited for this various sectors under the scheme of AM. This article will provide any information regarding the jobs in AM, selection process and new updates.
Post Wise Vacancies info.:
|Ayushman Mitra||73734||12th/ 10+2 passed out candidates|
|Supervisor||47403||UG+ Computer Diploma passed outs|
Ayushman Bharat AM Recruitment 2019:
|Article||Ayushman Bharat Recruitment 2019|
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna(AB-PMJAY)|
|Launched on||23rd September 2019|
|Ministry||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare , Government of India|
|Authority||National Health Authority (NHA)|
|Type of Recruitment||Direct|
|Vacancies||1 lakh( approximately)|
|Job Location||All over India|
Job Profile of Ayushman Mitra and Salary:
Ayushman Mitra is considered as the backbone of Ayushman Bharat Scheme. This scheme is introduced to remove the unemployment problem and provide high facilities to the poor people.
- Role of a AM is to guide beneficiaries about the overall benefits under the AB-PMJAY.
- Assisting beneficiary in admission and discharge.
- AM responsibility for safeguarding the information. They required to sign a Non- Disclosure Agreement with State Health Agency(SHA).
Salary of AM:
Posting of AM will be given in the government hospitals,Private hospitals, Call centres, Research Centres, Insurance Companies and in other institute which are associated with scheme. The candidates who got selected will be provided a consolidated salary of Rs.15000 per month with incentives(if applicable).
Eligibility for Ayushman Mitra Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates who are intersected can apply for the posts .Before applying candidates need to check the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates ages must be in between 18 to 35 years.
- Candidates should be 12th passed out from the recognized Board of Education.
- Male and female candidates can apply, qualified females and ASHAs will be given preference.
- Fluency in Hindi/ English and local languages .
- Candidate must have functional knowledge of computer and Microsoft Office Suite and command on internet portals.
Steps to apply Ayushman Bharat Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate need to visit the official website www.pmjay.gov.in.
- On home page click on the relevant link related to Ayushman Mitra recruitment 2019.
- Next click on Apply now link.
- Register with all necessary details.
- After the registration , candidate will get registration number and password.
- Next login with the credentials.
- Now fill the required field by providing the personal and educational details.
- Candidate need to provide the document.
- Then next make payment of application fee.
- Recheck the application form once again.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Candidate can take the print out out the application form and the receipt of payment for further use.
Note: Last date to apply for the Ayushman Mitra recruitment is 30/04/2019.
If any changes in the recruitment process or for any information candidates can refer this articles and regularly visit the official website for new updates.