ePass Karnataka 2019 Application Form: ePass Karnataka is Electronic payment and Application System of Scholarship under the department of Backward Classes Welfare by government of Karnataka. The state government of Karnataka introduced ePass scholarship for giving financial support to the students who are willing to continue their education in degree and other professional courses. It offers financial benefits to the candidates pursuing education in the state of Karnataka. Candidates who are eligible can go through it for online application process.
The main intention behind providing financial support to the students is to promote the education rate in state.Through this financial supports the students belong to Backward classes, SC/ST and others can get educated.The government of Karnataka ,social welfare e Pass scholarships for candidates who are undergoing with pre-metric and post-metric courses like degree and other like B-TECH, B.ED etc.Candidates who are undergoing higher studies in universities of Karnataka can also apply for ePass Karnataka.This article gives you the information about the Karnataka ePass scholarship, eligibility criteria and how to apply.
Check out who can apply for e Pass scholarship:
Candidates who are pursuing higher studies like B.SC,BA, B.COM,BE/B-TECH any other degree can apply this ePass scholarship.Karnataka state welfare society is will provide the scholarship for eligible candidates .The students who cannot afford for higher studies utilize this opportunities .The candidates who are eligible can get ePass scholarship under this scheme .Karnataka ePass scholarship is associated with various schools and colleges in the state.Candidates advised to apply for Karnataka ePass scholarship through the official website.
ePass scholarship Eligibility criteria:
- The students who belongs to SC /ST(schedule caste/ schedule Tribe) are eligible to get scholarship.
- Parents annual income should be below RS.2,000,00/- per year.
- The students who are applying must have at least 75% of attendance in current pursuing studies.
- The mode of application is online . The students who are eligible can apply through online before one week of the date.
- The students must provide Aadhar card at the time of application and that should be linked with Bank accounts.
- Through linking up Aadhar card with bank account there will be Direct Benefit Transfer(DBT).
Checkout the Documents for applying e Pass scholarship:
This articles provides the details for the application of ePass scholarship and about the required documents. This is the right page to check the details and process of application. The candidates who are applying must provide below mentioned documents.
- Student should have their Aadhar card (original).
- In case of any misplace they can have Aadhar card of the parents /guardian.
- They need to submit Income certificate and caste certificate .
- Students should get their Bonafide certificate from the recognized college/ school and the SSLC certificate.
- Student should have Residential certificate to show that the student belong to the state of Karnataka.
- Students must have Bank account passbook which contain the IFSC code and the bank number.
How to apply ePass scholarship :
After checking the eligibility the candidate should apply for ePass scholarship.Fill out the application form through online without any mistake .Candidate should be careful while filling the form because re correction of the mistake is not possible once the application form submitted.So before submitting the application recheck the details . The online process of applying scholarship is speed its totally related to the government we cant modify the details if once we submit the application form.
Process for applying ePass scholarship step by step:
- Karnataka welfare society provide official website for applying the scholarship Karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- ePass application link is provided on the homepage the link is visible.Click on the link and apply online.
- Provide all the details which are necessary for applying ePass scholarship.The details must be given as per SSLC certificate.
- Upload all scanned documents which are mentioned above carefully and click on the submit button once if you done with details.
- After submission take the printout of the ePass Karnataka application form and submit that application form in the college within a week.
Follow epass application status online:
After successful application of epass scholarship students can follow their application status online.Students can check whether the application is accepted or rejected by government.If you made any mistake while filling your application form your ePass scholarship may get rejected .So to track your ePass application status from official website karepass.cgg.gov.in.