KU Degree Results 2019: The candidates who had completed there semester exams and eagerly waiting for the results. Kakatiya University(KU) has recently released the results of degree examinations 2018 that are held in the month of November / December. The candidate can check the results of the various course like BA / B.com / BAA / BAL in degree graduation. The candidate who are appeared for the Degree examinations that are conducted by the Kakatiya University(KU).
Students can download the results of UG 1st year 1st Semester results and 3rd year 1st semester at manabadi. Candidate can go through the semester wise results in the official websites kakatiya.ac.in. Get more information about the result in this article.
KU Degree Results 2019
KU stands for kakatiya university which was established on 19th August,1976. The main aim to establish this university is to promote the aspirations of Telangana people for the higher education.It is a public university located in warangal in India of Telangana. It offers 120 programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the faculties of arts, science, commerce and business management, social sciences, education, engineering and pharmaceutical science with constituent .
In four districts of the Telangana KU affiliated colleges are present.There are 248 teaching staff and 622 non-teaching staff in the university.University is accredited with an ‘ A’ Grade by the National Assessment and accreditation Council of India on 12 September,2017.
|” TCS Recruitment 2019|
KU UG semester results- KU Degree Results 2019:
Candidates who are looking for the results for the degree exams and UG semester can check the official website to the results.The official website to get the results is kakatiya.ac.in. To get the results easily enter your hall ticket number in manabadi website.The results are expected to announced so follow the updates.For more updates and information about results and release dates follow this article.
1st ,3rd,5th semester result are announced in the official website to get more clarity about the result declaration we mentioned clearly below about the division of marks and grade points that allocated to candidates based on performance in the examination.
- R-promoted to next semester or year.
- L-Detained (if any misbehave in examination hall by authority)
- W-With held
- M-Mall Practice in examination hall while writing exam
Grade Points Base on Total Marks:
- O: For the candidate who got marks more than are equal 85 to 100(>=85 to 100)
- A: For the candidate who got marks more than are equal 70 to less than 85(>=70 to <85)
- B: For the candidate who got marks more than are equal 60 to less than 70 to (>= 60 to < 70)
- C: For the candidate who got marks more than are equal 55 to less than 60(>=55 to< 60)
- D:For the candidate who got marks more than are equal 50 to less than 55(>=50 to< 55)
- E:For the candidate who got marks more than are equal 40 to less than 50(>=0 to< 50)
- F: For the candidate who got marks less the grade point 40 are failed.
Process to Check out KU 1st ,3rd,5th Semester Result 2019:
- Visit KU results website Kakatiya.ac.in or manabadi.co.in.
- Click on the result 2019 then check semester wise result link button Eg: search for Kakatiya University UG or degree 1st sem result click on the link.
- Enter candidate Hall ticket number and then submit.
- Candidate can see the results on the screen.
- Then candidate should take the print out of the result further use.