PU CET Admit Card 2019: Curiously waiting for Punjab University-PU CET 2019 Admit Card. It is available from 27th April 2019 to applicants. Punjab Common Entrance Test hall ticket will release in official website i.e cetug.puchd.ac.in by University authorities. Candidates who had registered for the PU CET 2019 can download the Admit card from the official website.
University declared the date of examination on 30th April 2019. The exam is conducted to provide admission to numerous UG courses like Homeopathic Medicine and surgery , B. Pharmacy and B.Sc. Candidates can get the admit card through online from official website that admit card must be with you till the end of admission process.
Concise of PU Common Entrance Test Exam, Admit Card 2019:
|Article About||PU CET 2019 Admit card,exam dates.|
|Type of exam||State level entrance test|
|Notification||PU CET 2019|
|Courses||Homeopathic Medicine and surgery , B. Pharmacy and B.Sc(Hons)|
|Exam Date||30th May 2019|
|Admit card||27th April 2019|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website. Print PU CET hall ticket from the link shared on the page. Candidates need to carry the admit card to examination centre on the date exam. Read the instruction on the admit card. Hall ticket should be safe till the admission process.
Check what will be on PU UG CET Admit card 2019?
- Name of the Candidate.
- Candidate number.
- Photo and Signature of the candidate.
- Hall ticket number.
- Examination centre name along with address.
- Test date and time.
- Subject opted for PU CET.
- Instruction for candidates.
Follow all instructions mentioned in admit card. Carry your own belonging to examination and malpractice is not entertained in examination centre.
Important Dates-Punjab University UG CET 2019:
Candidates need to go through this dates for PU CET 2019 this dates was published by university in official website. This article will provide information regarding the PU CET 2019. For more new updates and dates candidates can refer this article.
|Release of Admit Card||27th April 2019 onwards|
|PU CET 2019 Exam dates||30th May 2019|
|Results Date||13th May-15th May 2019|
Steps to download the PU CET Admit card 2019:
- Candidates who got registered for PU UG CET visit official website to download the hall ticket from cetug.puchd.ac.in .
- Next homepage of the university will be on screen search for PU CET Admit card 2019.
- Click on the relevant link , Fill required details to login.
- After successful login it will redirect to next page of admit card.
- Download the admit card, check every details in admit card.
- Take a printout of admit card for further use.
Note: Candidates need to carry the hall ticket to the exam centre along with Valid Gov.ID Proof on the date of exam.Article will provide new updates and notifications follow us. Ask us in comment section for more information regarding PU CET 2019.