SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019: Here comes the latest new update from State Bank of India announced 8653 Junior Associate recruitment notification(Customer Support & sales). Online registration started from 12th April 2019 and examination will be in month of June.So apply from the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in/careers. Examination will be having two stages-Preliminary and Mains then followed by interview for selected candidates.
Interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date i.e 3rd May 2019 because this is the great opportunity for candidates to get job in SBI bank. Go through this article we will provide necessary information regarding SBI Clerk 2019.
SBI Clerk, Junior Associate Recruitment Exam Dates 2019:
|Online Registration||12th April 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||3rd May 2019|
|Preliminary Exam||June, 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Results||July, 2019|
|Mains Exam Admit Card||July , 2019|
|Mains Exam||August, 2019|
|Results of Mains Exam||August , 2019|
|Admit card for interview||August , 2019|
|Date of interview||August , 2019|
|Announcement of final result||September , 2019|
Application from is available in official portal of SBI, Mode of application is online because the application process will be easy and fast through online, there will be chance to changes details if you face any issue.
Concise-SBI Junior Associate Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2019:
|Article About||SBI Clerk Application form, Eligibility|
|Recruitment Name||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019|
|Recruiting Bank||State Bank Of India|
|Post Name||Junior Associate(Customer Support & Sales)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Form||Online Apply|
Check Eligibility for SBI Clerk 2019:
- Candidates who completed the UG/PG from recognized institutes/ University by Central Government can apply.
- Candidates who are in final year/ semester can apply if and only if the candidate able to produce the proof of degree on or before August 31, 2019.
Candidates age must be in between 20 to 28 years can apply for the SBI clerk 2019.
|Candidates domiciled in J&K from Jan 1, 1980 to Dec 31, 1989||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Period of defense + 3 Years with age no more than 50 years|
|Divorced/ Widows/ Women Judicially||7 years|
Exam Pattern-SBI Clerk , JA 2019:
|1.English language( 30 marks).
2.Numerical Ability (35 marks).
3.Reasoning Ability( 35 marks).
|1.General English ( 40 marks).
2. General/ Financial Awareness(50 marks).
3. Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks).
4.Reasoning Ability and computer aptitude( 60 marks).
Procedure to fill SBI Clerk Application Form 2019:
- Candidate need to visit the official website www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- On home page click on the relevant link related to SBI Clerk recruitment 2019.
- Next click on Apply now link.
- Register with all necessary details by click on link .
- After the registration , candidate will get registration number and password.
- Next login with the credentials.
- Now fill the required field by providing the personal and educational details.
- Candidate need to provide the document and upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Then next make payment of application fee.
- Recheck the application form once again because once its uploaded we cannot change any details.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Candidate can take the print out out the application form and the receipt of payment for further use.
Note: Candidates should visit regularly official website for new updates and other notification from SBI. Follow this article for further latest new updates.