SSC GD Constable Results 2019: Here comes the latest new update of SSC GD Constable results date is declared by the authorities. Candidates are curiously waiting for the Constable GD results , those who had appeared for examination can check the results tentatively on 31st May 2019. Authority will publish the results in the official website. Final dates will be updated soon in official portal.
|Latest News: State Selection Commission increased the number of vacancies from 54,953 to 58,373 this is good news for candidates who had appeared for exam.|
State Selection Commission (SSC) the authority is responsible for conducting the exams. SSC will publish all notification regrading the results ,Merit list and cut off marks.
SSC GD Constable PST/PET Results 2019-Concise:
|Article Related to||SSC GD Constable Results 2019|
|Post Name||Constable(GD) and Rifleman(GD)|
|Authority||State Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Results||31st May 2019|
|Mode of results||Online|
Huge number of candidates appeared for examination in month of Feb, totally 30,41,284 candidates attended for SSC GD Constable written examination. SSC had increased the vacancies through candidates selection will be more to fulfill the vacancies. Increasing the vacancies is more advantage to the candidates who had appeared for the examination.
Merit List of SSC Constable GD 2019:
Candidates who will complete all rounds perfectly will selected. Based on the marks in written test candidate will be promoted to next round so on after completion of all round authorities will prepare the merit list or selection list.
- Preliminary examination.
- Physical Measurement Test(PMT).
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET).
- Final written Test.
- Verification of Character Antecedents.
- Medical Examination.
Above mentioned are the round in the selection process the candidate who qualify in all round that candidate name will be in the merit list, authorities will filter the candidates from round to round . Final list will be prepared and that will publish in official website. so candidate need to visit official website regularly.
Cut off marks for SSC Constable PET/PMT 2019:
Authority had already prepared the cut off marks for SSC constable GD Computer Based Examination. Category wise cut off marks are mentioned below.
|Categories||Cut off Marks|
|OBC(Other Backward Class)||33%|
Candidates need to secure marks more than the cut off marks to qualify the rounds. Otherwise candidate will not be shortlisted for the next round.
Procedure to check SSC GD Constable Results 2019:
- Candidates should visit the official website ww.ssc.nic.in.
- You can see homepage of the website, Click on relevant results link.
- Candidate can see the PDF file link , download the file.
- Results will be appeared on the screen.
- Next search of the name or roll number in list.
- Candidate need to take the printout of results for further references.
- Exam was held from 11th February to 11th March.
- Exam was conducted according to shifts wise, total shifts were 54(3 shifts per day) , 125 cities for examination, 31 states/ UTs, 297 centres.
- Total registered candidates are 52,20,335 but appeared candidates are 30,41,264.
- Tentative date for declaration of results is 31/05/2019.
Note: For notification and updates regularly visit the official website and follow this article for latest