Aadhar Card check status and download online 2019: Aadhar card is every important for people in india. For every application, registration and for any other government services is know totally based on Aadhar card only.So that we must aware of the importance of the Aadhar card and can check Aadhar card status online .You can check the status and download the Aadhar card online.
Aadhar card status online 2019:
Aadhar card can be applied online and can check the status online .After enrollment for Aadhar card ,the candidate who had applied will get an acknowledgement slip of having an enrollment number on it.The status of Aadhar card can be checked with the help of enrollment number.Enrollment number is an important document to check status of Aadhar card.
|Authority||Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI)|
|Population covered||PAN india|
|Article Category|| Check Aadhar card status
How to download E-aadhar card online
How to apply for aadhar card/enrollment
|E-Aadhar card website||http://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in/|
|E-Aadhar card download link||Click here|
|Aadhar card status||Click here|
|Locate an Aadhar card enrolment center||Check here|
|Aadhar voice helpline number||1947|
Process to check Aadhar card status:
- Once the candidate done with successful enrolment of Aadhar card. Know the candidate can the status of application online till you get your aadhar card issued. You can check your aadhar card by using your enrolment number.Easy method to track your status is online method.
- You can visit the official website of UIPAI(http://uidai.gov.in).
- You can see the link on the homepage click on the “Check Aadhaar status” link.
- Then enter your enrolment number, date/time, security code in the given fields and click on the “Check Status button”. Enrolment ID(EID) will be mentioned on the top of the acknowledgement slip.
- You will get the aadhar status on the screen.
- You can check the status of your aadhar card by sitting in home through the internet.
Process to check eaadhar card status :
You can check eaadhar card status online with help of enrollment number.You can check the status online by sitting in home also.Below mentioned are the steps to know the status
step 1: Acknowledgement slip is an important document for you until you get aadhar card.
step 2: Know visit official website than you can see the page for eaadhar status checking. click on the click mentioned.You will have to enter your enrollment number in the box and also should enter date and time that mentioned at the acknowledgement slip on the right side of the box.The captcha code will be changed every time you open the page.
step 3:Fill all the information on the first page the status of your eaadhar card,click on the check status button.
step 4: After clicking on the check status button a new web page will appear on your screen on that page you will see your eaadhar card status.
Steps to get Enrolment number if you Lost :
You don’t have acknowledgement slip to check your status don’t worry we will tell you how to check the status without using enrolment number.
click on the link to know your enrolment number,check here.
Once you reach the new page among the option choose the one Aadhar card(UID) or enrolment number(EID).You can find number by clicking on Aadhar card(UID).
After linking on the link you will directed to the page then enter your name name and other details in the field and captcha code should be entered.then you will get an OTP to your registered number.
step 3:You will get OTP click on it ,then type the OTP in the field .
step 4:Then your enrollment will be appear on the screen.
How to download E-Aadhar card:
Eaadhar card download using enrollment number.
- visit the UIDAI website.
- On home page click on the “Download Aadhar ” link.
- The you will redirect to the Eaadhar card page .select the enrollment number and enter the number.
- Enter other details click on submit and get download your Aadhar card.
- Click on the “Download aadhar” button and Eaadhar card will be downloaded.
Aadhar card Updates:
Below mentioned details can be changed or updated.
- Demographic Information: Name, Email, Mobile No,Date of Birth,Address,Relationship status.Information sharing consent.
- Biometric Information: Finger print,Iris and Facial Photograph.
Update Aadhar card online:
- Visit the nearest Aadhar enrolment center and carry the documents to update your Aadhar card.
- Online process is by using Self Service Update website(SSUP) you can update the Aadhar card.