VU Degree Results 2018-2019: Vidyasagar University had released 1st Semester Degree results on 3rd April 2019. Students who are waiting for the results can check their results in the official website. BA, B.Com, B.Sc 1st semester results were released in the official portal. University conducts many examination in a year , results of examination will be also released by the authorities.
Latest update from university is 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th semester examination schedule date notification is also declared in official website. Candidates can check the examination schedule and can start preparation for examinations. Here, you will get all information related to the university results.
Overview about VU Results 2019:
|Article Related to||VU UG results 2019|
|Location||Midnapore, West Bengal|
|Courses offered||UG,PG, Diploma, Ph. D programs|
|Mode of Admission||Online|
|semester exams||1st sem BA, B.Com, B.Sc exam 2018|
|Mode of results||Online(3rd April 2019)|
Vidyasagar University Exams & Results:
Vidyasagar University will follow both semester and yearly examination based on the courses offered in the university. It Also as various UG and PG programs under the flexible choice Based Credit System. University will conduct the examination on the specified dates.
Examination will be conducted semester wise for some specified UG course in the university, students will write the exams according to the schedule. Results will be declared according to examination held in the university. Students can check the information about university time table for exam and results in the official website.
Get VU Results through SMS Services:
Students can also check their results in the mobile phone. If your not having internet to check results , you can get results through SMS. Just type below mentioned details.
- Type VUUG <space> Roll number or VUUG <space> collcode roll number and send to 54242
- Example: VUUG 00ABB215 and send to 54242
- Type VIDU<space> Roll number and send to 5676750
Through this steps you can get your results in mobile phones. If candidates is having any further issue related to results you contact the concern university department.
Process to check VU Degree 1st Sem results 2019:
- Candidate need to visit official website www.vidyasagar.ac.in to check the results .
- On the homepage, click on results field then it redirect to the next page.
- Next candidate can see results of different exams, so candidate need to check relevant exam result of 1st semester.
- Now candidate need to enter the Hall ticket number or Roll number on the required fields, then click on the submit button.
- Results will appear on the screen.
- Candidate can also download and take a printout of the results for further use.